About vpaint improvement and ask for help

Improve VPaint or VGC software by giving your feedback, reporting bugs, or suggesting new features.
爪哇程序猿

Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:59 pm

Mr. Boris! You may also have found that vpaint's Sculpt tool can not edit the interpolated graphics, although it can be dragged with a selection tool such as lines or vertex re-editing, which makes making vpaint operations cumbersome, but this will destroy the expected shape. Hope Sculpt tool can edit inbetween graphics :)

爪哇程序猿

Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:46 am

The implementation of the face of the key frame interpolation will encounter a variety of complex situations, such as when a vertex becomes one or two or more faces, one edge becomes one or more faces, one edge Increase length make a Face is divided into two faces,Two faces implement interpolated (with a different number of edges of the vertex).This means that vertices and edges and faces must support interpolating each other, and each data element (vertex, edge, face) must support the same data element interpolation into least two or more. Three data elements in the animation process are supported to separate, combined.Fortunately, you said that the current version has a way to solve the face interpolation,Using the animated cycle editor, but it is complicated, I do not know how to operate! Mr. Boris, can you make a document about animated cycle editor this year?

Boris
Site Admin

Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:08 am

Hi 爪哇程序猿 !

Sculpt:
Yes, you are correct. In the future, I will allow inbetween edges to be sculpted as well (this will create a key edge).

Animated cycle editor:
Another person asked me to explain it, and I tried. Unfortunately, I realized that there were so many bugs that it was almost impossible to use, I couldn't even make a simple tutorial :-/ To be honest, this is very embarrassing, but I think it is best to forget that this animated cycle editor even exist for now, and wait for a future version. However, I can try to make a document explaining how to create the faces by hand, by directly editing the *.vec file with a text editor (this is how I created the examples in the Siggraph video). It is complicated, but at least it works ;-)

爪哇程序猿

Mon May 22, 2017 5:58 am

Mr. Boris, thank you for telling me these interesting things, it looks very avant-garde, today, 2D animation production process must be reformed, feeling you are the pioneer of this region.
Attachments
8.gif
8.gif (8.71 MiB) Viewed 1375 times
4.gif
4.gif (4.01 MiB) Viewed 1375 times