Import .svg inkscape :)

Improve VPaint or VGC software by giving your feedback, reporting bugs, or suggesting new features.
imppao

Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:46 pm

hi Boris,
i make some illustrations with inkscape (.svg) so i would like to know if vpaint is going to import the files .svg
Thanks
PS : this "I'm not a robot" system is very painful
and sorry for my bad english :)

Boris
Site Admin

Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:30 am

Hi imppao!

Unfortunately, VPaint cannot yet import SVG :( But I'm working on the successor of VPaint (see https://www.patreon.com/borisdalstein ) and it will definitely be able to import SVG files! :)

Also, I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble with the "I'm not a robot" Google captcha :( For most people, it is only a checkbox to check. But if you are in incognito mode, under a VPN, and/or don't have Google account, then you get the image challenge. Unfortunately there is no better available captcha system to this date, unless I create my own (self-made captchas may work better since robots have not been trained on them).

Anyway, thanks for your interest! All I can recommend is patience: VPaint will be much, much better in a few years :) You can subscribe to the mailing list if you want to be informed of progress, or give a few dollars on Patreon if you want to actually help its development!

Thank you!