A great start

Improve VPaint or VGC software by giving your feedback, reporting bugs, or suggesting new features.
rave

Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:55 pm

Hi,
I am new here. I saw VPaint these days – I want to say:

It is a so amazing cool start (very nice strokes, best sculpt-tool I know ...) – I am shure, this tool has many potencial!

Please, don't stop your development.

Whish big success.
(Waiting of improved onion skin options, a eraser-tool – and the other promised new features)

(Sorry for bad english)

爪哇程序猿

Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:23 am

Mr. Boris was a great genius! My colleagues were surprised by the technology, and they said the software would sell very expensive! I told them that in fact the software code is open source, and very free, who would think of using topology to do 2D animation? Even in the so-called middle frame to deal with the complicated procedures of cacani, cacani did not appear to have vpaint simple and intuitive.A masterpiece of Mr. Boris, I learned a lot of interesting things, you can also take a look at, about the topology, the in 2D animation production amazing.Sorry for bad english :mrgreen: http://www.dalboris.com/research/vgc

Boris
Site Admin

Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:52 am

Hi rave! Thank you for the message, and sorry I missed it before. I agree, development has been slow because I am focusing on completing my PhD degree, but development of VPaint will not be abandoned. I know more than anyone else of its potential ;) It's slow exactly because I want to complete my degree as soon as possible, to be able to focus more on VPaint. :)