borhani59's sketchbook

Show your (unfinished) current work to the community to get feedback.
borhani59

Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:34 pm

in the name of God. Hello all. my name is Borhani.
i wrote some suggestion in verve painter forum, Frenchy Pilou linked here to me .
i download VP and after some tests i like it. VPaint is cool and i love vector paint.
Thanks Boris *
sorry for my bad English. if need to speak to me please use short and simple grammer for unerstand.
my drawing is not well... i am not a professional.
but if i have enough time,i will try test, sketch & suggest all with images.
i wish Vp grow sooner.
all of my works almost are game-like , fast and quickly and i like wip home more than Gallery.
oh, it may different from what you want but sorry... : )
i have some familiar with other vector( paint, vectorize,editor ...
... but i like this app , because it have a new power of youth.

after some bugs and crashes i found some thing to play.
snap, copy paste, reform, smooth, sculpt, transparency, sizes, freehand lines and almost all things.
first VP waves.

Boris
Site Admin

Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:43 pm

Hi Borhani, and welcome on this very young forum :-)

Your work is truly amazing, thank you so much for sharing these, and thanks also for your feedback on the program! All of these are very inspirational, but I am especially impressed and in love with your work on the bird using transparency. I would have never imagined the very limited set of feature currently implemented could lead to images of such a beautiful style.
it may different from what you want but sorry...
Not at all, quite the contrary! All I want for VPaint is to be simple, innovating, but most of all something that people like. So it doesn't matter how you use it and what style you produce, it is your art, and it defines who you are. As long as you enjoy using VPaint, it's exactly what I want. :-)

Keep the good work,
Boris

borhani59

Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:16 am

Thanks Boris *
for welcome, free style and smile : ) ... and for Vpaint ...

borhani59

Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:20 pm

Boris
Site Admin

Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:34 pm

Nice! It seems you like drawing letters ;-)

borhani59

Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:28 pm

: )

my drawin g is not strong and vpaint is too young. i have not many toys but i try more when i have time for exercise .
sometimes i uderstand that this software have some different from others and sometimes i need other application_features here. yes, it is the start and we must be patient. if you have not a fixed roadmap and you want extend more thoses to a full and big software, i like think and give some or many suggestions. but if you have a roadmap and it is not secret, i will happy to hear or see ... i looked at your papers ... this software maybe is a engineer coloring or NPR vector paint machin ... i dont surprized from big differents. i am like different process. these tests and other tests are for software study. vector paint is a big title and this app may be a newest wave. but i dont know what is the roadmap. i am thirsty and fond to test new art tools.
if you gift me a new room of tools i try gift you all of my many tests. thanks Boris *

Boris
Site Admin

Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:42 am

borhani59 wrote:yes, it is the start and we must be patient.
Indeed, I am very slow to develop VPaint. :-/ I wish I could be faster but I am still a full-time student and my priority is the completion of my PhD program :-)
borhani59 wrote:if you have not a fixed roadmap and you want extend more thoses to a full and big software, i like think and give some or many suggestions.
I do not have a fixed roadmap yet, but there is one thing I can guarantee: I will not stop the development of VPaint. I believe it has a great potential and it would be a shame to let it die. For now, I only focus on making it as stable as possible. Advanced features will only come when the core features will be very stable and tested.

Anyway: Nice work again! Keep posting your creations, it is very helpful for me :-)

borhani59

Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:45 pm

OK : )

Boris
Site Admin

Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:02 pm

Nice! :-D

How did you do this one? Do you mind share the file? :-)
bohrani.png
bohrani.png (257.58 KiB) Viewed 12102 times

borhani59

Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:03 pm

simple! just oversize and transparen curve !
i have not that file. unsaved and just screen captured but two new and may similar : )
oversize and transparent.rar
(78.06 KiB) Downloaded 712 times